Home About The Fame! Contact

Thursday 24 November 2011

Snow Queen

If I told you this was taken at night with the kitchen light on,
you'd be able to believe me, wouldn't you? This is white as snow, honestly.



I have to be quick. I have so much to do. But I wanted to share video number 3 for the Russell Hobbs Allure Challenge. Yes, that is Mr. Other P shirking around in the background of the video. He's never far away when there's a cocktail being blended.

One confession I have is that I stole this recipe - shamefully and shamelessly - from my favourite local cocktail place years ago. They don't do it anymore, you can only get something called a Coconut Daiquiri (which is not the same thing). So it turns out my theft was both timely and fortunate. Lovely.

If you hate coconut, then this is not for you. But for the rest of us, this is officially the best cocktail out there.

I'm pretty much fighting a losing battle in this competition. But I hope you're enjoying the videos, since all this really is is a bit of fun!

I have some non-competition posts coming up too shortly, so stay with...

Snow Queen

You will need:

1 measure Malibu
1 measure vanilla vodka (I use Absolut)
1 measure sugar syrup
2 measures coconut cream
good squeeze of lime juice
ice to taste

  1. This is one step deliciousness. Just chuck it all in a blender and whizz. Amazing stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't view your video, I know that all I will get is buffering as our connection is so poor. Cocktail sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. Are. Adorable.

    Also, this drink sounds incredible! I love me some coconut rum!

    Have you ever had a brand of vodka called Pinnacle? It's not super expensive and they've got a flavor called Whipped that will blow your mind. It tastes like whipped cream and I bet it would be friggin' amazing in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This morning the temperature said 41 degrees, but the thought of this makes me feel all summery and tropical. It's 7.15 am...what's a respectable time to make this and not feel like a lush? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've just died and gone to Heaven!

    ReplyDelete

That's what he said.

Related Posts with Thumbnails